One morning Gracie wakes up and announces that we should go to IHOP for dinner that night. when I asked her why she wanted to go to IHOP she said "Because God gave me the letters." Later that day we drove by the IHOP to go to Walmart and once again she says "theres IHOP, the letters God gave me." That night Dad had 4 of the kids because Malia and I had a sewing event. I informed him of the Gracie's plan for dinner at IHOP and so he took them there. Since that day, Josie, our 2yr.old, can be heard over the baby monitor in our room saying IHOP, IHOP or when we say "Josie, let's get ready to go." She'll reply "Going to IHOP?"
Oh and just a side note, do you know what their favorite meal there is? Macaroni and Cheese, yes, boxed Craft Macaroni and Cheese. They both gobble it up.
I love my kids!!
P.S. For those of you who don't know what IHOP is, it stands for International House of Pancakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment